Priority Access: Combo Tour: Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor and Xichen Itza
Indulge in some of the greatest attractions on offer in the Yucatan with this Cancun combo!
Select two out of four amazing options – Xcaret, Xel-Ha, Xplor or Chichen Itza – depending on your preference.
You’ll gain admission to the best aquatic, adventure and archeological parks around, with an expert guide at UNESCO World Heritage-listed Chichen Itza.
Round-trip hotel transport by luxury coach plus food and drinks are included. Just take the two selected tours within 15 days of each other (one per day).
per adult from
6 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Food and beverages
- Use of snorkel equipment (USD $25 refundable deposit required)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers, dressing rooms, showers and towel
- Priority Access: You can have your admission bracelets on the bus on your way to the park.
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (Available to purchase)
- Photos (Available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Xcaret boasts more than 40 activities, natural attractions and cultural shows, including a butterfly pavilion where native butterflies of the Yucatan Peninsula fly in their natural habitat, a coral reef aquarium, a henequen hacienda with its Museum of Popular Mexican Art and a seven-level Mexican cemetery with 365 tombs!
Enjoy access to beaches, bays and natural pools with complimentary lounge chairs, hammocks, lifejackets and inner tubes. Swim or snorkel in the pristine waters of Xcaret underground rivers and stroll through the Tropical Jungle Trail. Marvel at the views from the Rotating Scenic Tower, visit the House of Whispers and see the Living Museum of Orchids. At the end of the day, dazzle your senses with a musical spectacle of light and color that takes you on a journey through the history of Mexico since pre-Columbian times.
Your admission includes a buffet lunch with unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) with your food.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Xel-Ha is Considered the world’s largest natural aquarium, the park offers snorkeling among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek. Enjoy the best marine and land activities in Xel-Ha’s series of inlets, lagoons, sinkholes and caves, where seawater mixes with the fresh water of the world’s longest underground river system. Take advantage of educational programs such as the conservation of the endangered queen conch.
Enjoy complimentary lifejackets, inner tubes and bicycles with access to lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas. Slide down ziplines and splash into the crystal clear waters of a cenote or dive into a spectacular cove. Vsit Xel-Ha’s vegetation nursery, and marvel at the mangroves and rainforest dotted with orchids. See the apiary of the Melipona bee (with a traditional Mayan harvest of honey twice a year) and learn more about the Mayan culture.
Your admission includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and snacks (international and Mexican cuisine) with unlimited drinks and a domestic open bar.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Xplor Park by Xcaret, Federal Highway Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
At Xplor you will explore the dimensions of the adventure park and its natural beauty: Fly through the air and speed down ziplines ranging from 26 to 148 feet (8 to 45 meters) in height, then land in the crystal-clear waters of the cenotes where you can climb suspension bridges.
Drive an all-terrain amphibious vehicle through jungle trails and fascinating caves where you’ll marvel at the extraordinary rock formations. Paddle a raft through underwater caves and discover fascinating grottos. Swim along the river between stalactites and stalagmites in this spectacular underground world. Trained staff are on hand to ensure your safety at all times, and all equipment (including lifejacket and helmet) are included.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Guide tour to the Chichen Itza
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you need the option of a wheelchair you need to provide the information to the company so then you will get a special minivan with the service, there's no extra cost.We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop-down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.If you selected an option with transportation, you must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportationUpon pickup, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.Redemption Instructions:*IMPORTANT:As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing each Park, we will take the temperature by using a digital remote device to every visitor, guest, and staff member.In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4 F (38 C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.- If you have purchased an option with transportation, in order to confirm your transportation service please contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park.- If you have booked an option with transportation within less than 24 hours prior to the visit to the park you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately.- Upon your pickup, you must show your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher when boarding the bus.- To access the park you must go to the ticket office and present your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher.- The Voucher schedule is informative.- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Xplor + Chichen Itza 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2021
Xcaret + Xel-Ha 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Xel-Ha + Chichen Itza 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Xcaret + Xplor 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Xcaret + Chichen Itza 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Xel-Ha + Xplor 1/1/2014 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- It is recommended that your wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Bring a bath towel and bathing suit for water activities.
- This package does not include any extra activity such as swim with dolphins, stingray encounter, swim with sharks, swim with manatee, sea trek, snuba, etc.
- Note: take the 2 selected tours within 15 days of each other (1 tour per day)
- Note: Chichen Itza and Xplor are not offered on Sundays
- Minimum age for Xplor is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 lbs (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 27 inches (68 cm)
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4º F (38º C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.