Priority Access: Tour Xel-Ha & Coba Ruins - One Day from Riviera Maya & Cancún
Discover the Mayan ruins of Coba and dive into Xel-Ha, a natural aquatic park, on this combo tour from Cancun – all in one day! Bike around the archaeological site of Coba and view the Yucatan Peninsula from Nohoch Mul Pyramid, hidden in lush jungle. You’ll enjoy a buffet lunch at Xel-Ha with the opportunity for rope bridge walking, ziplining and more in the crystal-clear waters of its natural wells. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 20 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Light breakfast on board
- Unlimited drinks (open bar at Xel-Ha)
- 20 different activities at Xel-Ha
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles in designated areas
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Lunch - All-you-can-eat buffet (Mexican and international cuisine at Xel-há)
- Priority Access: You can have your admission bracelets on the bus on your way to the park.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
What's excluded :
- Optional activities.These are educational activities of interaction with wild life, Sea Trek, Snuba
- Souvenirs (Available to purchase)
- Photos (Available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
The Cobá Xel-HA tour starts the tour through the imposing archaeological zone of Cobá an old Mayan urban center surrounded by the jungle and surrounded by lagoons and continues with the visit to Xel-Ha, where visitors, in addition to
Taste a delicious and varied buffet meal, you can refresh yourself in the crystal clear waters, snorkel or enjoy incredible hours of activities water and land that are unmatched Park offers.
The general itinerary of the Tour includes the guided tour of each of the attractive, so that visitors enjoy them to the fullest through an extraordinary and unforgettable experience.
The first part of the tour to the archaeological zone, we will transfer you to Xel-Ha, where you will enjoy a varied and exquisite buffet meal with the best of Mexican and international cuisine, as well as refreshing cocktails and drinks.
Later you can choose to swim and snorkel in the river enjoying the surrounding activities (scalable rock, courage stone, zip line or trepachanga or failing that, use this time to dive into wells natural crystalline waters or meet a Mayan cave; walk through the jungle, walk trails and admire the vegetation on board a bicycle or rest in a hammock in the shade of palm trees.
You must return to the meeting point to board the bus to a happy and Relaxed transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you need the option of a wheelchair you need to provide the information to the company so then you will get a special minivan with the service, there's no extra cost.We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop-down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.If you selected an option with transportation, you must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportationUpon pickup, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.Redemption Instructions:*IMPORTANT:As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing each Park, we will take the temperature by using a digital remote device to every visitor, guest, and staff member.In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4 F (38 C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.- If you have purchased an option with transportation, in order to confirm your transportation service please contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park.- If you have booked an option with transportation within less than 24 hours prior to the visit to the park you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately.- Upon your pickup, you must show your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher when boarding the bus.- To access the park you must go to the ticket office and present your photo ID and your printed or digital voucher.- The Voucher schedule is informative.- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Playa del Carmen Departure 9/18/2019 - 12/31/2021
Riviera Maya Departure 9/18/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Cancun Departure 9/18/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Tour only operate Tuesday and Thursday.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In case your temperature exceeds the 100.4º F (38º C), or if there were symptoms such as cough, throat sore, runny nose, and/or red eyes, the Park's staff reserves the right to allow boarding or accessing to our facilities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.