Prishtina One Day Tour
If you seek extraordinary journeys through ancient mountains with mesmerizing views then look no further.
Init Experience was born out of the desire to share our passion for hiking through unspoiled hills and mountains, cities brimming with youthful energy and villages full of character that make Kosovo one of the most unique places to visit.
If nature is what you're after, then think of virgin mountains, wild trails, stunning rivers and lakes, lush forests and mighty peaks, and you'll get a good idea of what awaits.
If you want to mix it with a city adventure, then we've got you covered too. Prishtina, the capital of Kosovo, boasts a great food scene, a lively nightlife, and coffee culture, and it's recent and ancient history means that every corner of the city tells an exciting story.
We're locals, born and raised here and we want you to have the best experience when visiting our welcoming country.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pristina National Library
- Entry/Admission - Kosovo Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gracanica Monastery
What's excluded :
- Food, Drinks, Equipment and special Requirements.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pristina National Library, Square Hasan Prishtina nn, Pristina 10030 Kosovo
Newborn Monument, Monument of Heroines, Mother Teresa Cathedral, University Campus, National Bibliotheca, Mother Teresa Boulevard, Statue of Skanderbeg, Monument of Brotherhood.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kosovo Museum, Sheshi Adam Jashari, Pristina Kosovo
Continue visiting the old part of the town; Old Bazaar, Stone Mosque, Jashar Pasha Mosque, Clock Tower, Sultan Mehmet Fatih - Big Mosque, Hamam (Turkish public bath), Ethnological Museum of Kosova.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gracanica Monastery, Gracanica Kosovo
Afternoon tour continues outside the city with a visit to Gracanica Monastery XIV, Ulpiana Ancient city and Bear Sanctuary near Prishtina.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sheshi Zahir Pajaziti, Prishtinë
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.