Priv. Day Trip from Zadar to Split & Trogir, Olive Oil Tasting
This excursion will start from your hotel in Zadar. Your first stop will be historical town of Trogir, 1,5 hours’ drive from Split. Trogir is a home to numerous well-preserved palaces from medieval time, protected by UNESCO. In the afternoon continue to Split (40 minutes ride), the old city center is part of UNESCO Heritage and is the most compelling ancient Roman monument in Croatia. After the sightseeing, the guide will accompany you to the famous olive oil bar where you will taste some delicious local products. Transfer back to Zadar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- Olive Oil Tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks and any other extras that are not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Trogir, a harmonious stone town on a small island that is connected to the mainland and the island of Čiovo by bridges. The old town, under UNESCO protection, is a treasure trove for lovers of art, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, Romanesque churches...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
The story of Split is already 17 centuries old, dating to the time the Roman Emperor Diocletian decided to build his Palace right on the peninsula near the great Roman city Salona, where he wanted to spend the last years of his life. During these 1700 years the Palace slowly turned into a city, which to this day lures with its rich tradition, glorious history and beauty of its natural and cultural heritage.
Diocletian Palace and the entire historical core of Split have been on the World Heritage UNESCO list ever since 1979, and not only for the extraordinary preservation of the Palace, but also because the Palace and its city (or the city and its Palace, if you like) continue to live a full life.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the travelers are accommodated in walking zone of the Zadar Old Town, the closes pick up location accessible by car will be advised-
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.