PRIVAT tour to Drottningholm palace in Stockholm by VIP car and private guide
Make a day trip to Drottningholm and experience a historic milieu of the highest international standards. The combination of the exotic Chinese Pavilion pleasure palace, the palace theatre and the magnificent palace gardens make a visit to Drottningholm a unique experience.
Influenced by French prototype, the palace was built by architect Nicodemus Tessin the Elder by commission of Queen Hedvig Eleonora. A number of royal personages have since then left their mark on the palace.
The Palace is Their Majesties the King and Queen's permanent home residence. The rooms in the southern wing of the palace are reserved for this purpose. The rest of the palace and grounds are open to the public year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Drottningholm Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Chinese Pavilion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Drottningholm Palace, Drottningholm 178 02 Sweden
Drottningholm Palace is on UNESCO's World Heritage list. It is the most well-preserved royal castle built in the 1600s in Sweden and at the same time is representative of all European architecture for the period.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Chinese Pavilion, 178 93 Drottningholm, Sweden
Inside the pavilion, Chinese-inspired Swedish Rococo furniture stands alongside imported Chinese objects. Several of the rooms still have their original Chinese silk and paper wall coverings. There are also lacquered screens, stained glass, porcelain and other decorative objects, many of which were probably imported by the Swedish East India Company. However, some of the Chinese objects here are even older, including pieces from the times of Queen Hedvig Eleonora and Queen Kristina, when porcelain was incredibly expensive.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any location in StockholmAirports
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Arlandastad, Sigtuna Municipality 190 45 Sweden
- Stockholm port
Departure Time :7/5/2019 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.