Private- Day Tour To Agra From New Delhi Include Tajmahal And Agra Fort
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to two World Heritage sites—Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal. With a private guide, you’ll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (aka Baby Taj).
Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
Get an in-depth tour of the iconic Taj Mahal and the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj)
Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant
Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional private tour guide
- Buffet Lunch at a Good local Restaurant
- Monument Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After pickup in Delhi Hotel or Delhi Airport at 7:00 am by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 4-hour drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna River.
Your first stop is Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
Next, enjoy a lunch of Indian dishes at a local restaurant before continuing your tour to your second World Heritage site and perhaps India’s most iconic landmark, the Taj Mahal. Built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife. Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior décor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide.
Then head to your last attraction, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, another mausoleum sometimes referred to as the Baby Taj, as it was one inspiration for the Taj Mahal and sits just across the river from it. Learn from your guide about the Persian influences behind the design of the tomb as you admire its stone inlay and trellis work. Your day trip then ends with the return drive to Delhi.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel Delhi , Gurgoan , Noida , Ghaziabad or Delhi AirportAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.