Private : Full Day City Tour of Varanasi
Visit Varanasi to experience the stunning sunrise and sunset at Bank of The Holy Ganges River. Your experienced local guide will reveal all the secrets about Holy Ganges and Hinduism in Varanasi including the magnificent , Vishvanath Temple in BHU, Monkey Temple, Bharat Mata Temple and Varanasi City. Your journey will start at Ganges in the morning and, before night falls, we take you to Bank of river for a beautiful view of Aarti ceremony at sunset. Your private guide will ensure a personalized and enjoyable experience at all time
IMP : Boat ride not possible during flood, as per government instruction. Especially in rainy season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local guide
- Boat ride ride at River Ganga. One Time
- Evening Ganga Aarti Ceremony
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarnath Via-Anlabereni, Varanasi 759026 India
You will start your day with a morning boat ride at the dawn. Boating in the Ganges at the sunrise in Varanasi is one of the main attractions. Observe the Hindu’s way of life on the bank of the River Ganges (Ganga). There are a number of temples on the bank of the Ganges River in Varanasi. It is at the Ganga Ghats (Banaras Ghat) where you see life and death together. There are numbers of Ghat alongside Ganges river in Varanasi. Some of the prominent and popular Ghats at Varanasi are the Dasaswamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Assi Ghat,Shivala Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat and Kedar Ghat.
After boat ride, take a small walk to the oldest part of Varanasi, famous for its narrow street. Visit the Kashi Vishwnath Temple area, also know as the Golden Temple (open to Hindus only).
Sarnath: (closed on Friday) After breakfast drive to Sarnath which is around 10 Km from Varanasi City. This is in Varanasi is the place where Buddha chose to deliver his first sermon in a DEER PARK. It makes Sarnath one of the most venerated Buddhist places. Besides Buddhism, Sarnath is also connected with Jainism. There are many Buddhist monuments and edifices at Sarnath.
In the evening, enjoy the Ganges boat ride and take a holy dip in river Ganga and explore the Ghats. Witness the chief attraction of Varanasi that is the grand Aarti Ceremony held on the banks of Ganges.
Drop at any Varanasi Location (Airport / Hotel / Resort / Railway Station / Homestay)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Sarnath remain closed on every friday
- IMP : Boat ride not possible during flood, as per government instruction. Especially in rainy season.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.