PRIVATE -Secrets of Dalmatian karst & wine experience
The tour starts at you accommodation, where you will meet the driver and a tourguide for this experience.
For short we will leave Zadar and drive bit on the south, while enjoying the beautiful landscapes of Zadar's hinterland, until we finally reach the entrance of Vransko jezero, park of nature at the small hill above the lake, called Kamenjak.
An educated guide will welcome us there and tell a story abut the area, while we get to enjoy beautiful views to whole Vrana Lake, Kornati archipelago, Murter, Pirovac, Drage, Pakostane... We are not ready to drive back to Zadar just yet! On our way we will stop at the rural estate of ecological local producer of wines and extra virgin olive. The story about the estate, growing plants from gravel soil and production, we will get to hear while enjoying the wine, cheese, prosciutto and extra vergin olive oil, well know not only in Zadar Region, but internationally.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to park of nature Vransko Jezero
- Entry/Admission - Vransko Jezero Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - MasVin
What's excluded :
- All other not listed under "Included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vransko Jezero Nature Park, Kralja Petra Svachica 2, Biograd na Moru 23210 Croatia
From viewpoint Kamenjak, on a clear and windy day, you can see the island of Jabuka and Aplennine Mountains in Italy!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: MasVin, Kakma 189, Polaca 23423 Croatia
Tasting awarded premium wine and extra virgin olive oil grow from Dalmatian krast!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers will be picked up at prefered location in ZadarPorts
- Zadar Airport
- Zadar Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.