Private & Tremendous Jeep Safari to the Seven Rila Lakes
Adventure with an open jeep among century-old rocks in the highest mountain in Bulgaria and on the Balkan Peninsula - Rila! For those who cannot think about their lives without movement and bright emotions, we guarantee a great experience amongst the beauty of breathtaking mountain views!
Wonderful views, impressive photos, will make your trip memorable!
With extreme experiences and fun in nature, you relax the most and reborn in the fastest way - this is a proven fact!
per adult from
What's included :
- Trip with 4x4 Jeep
- Professional driver
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Rila Lakes, 2650 Sapareva Banya Rila Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
The journey begins in Sapareva Banya, the city is famous for its hot mineral springs and pure mountain water, as well as the only geyser-fountain in the country with a temperature of 103C in the city centre. On the way we will pass through Panachishte, a resort located about 12 km from Sapareva Banya. There is a picturesque road leading to it, which reveals a stunning panorama to Rila. The settlement is situated among century-old coniferous forests at 1350-1450 m. Near it there is the lake with the same name, with a typical panic-like shape, which gave the name of the whole area. After that we will have several kilometres of off-road to the starting point of a walking route to the Rila Lakes, which you can walk alone within half an hour to the first lake. The chain of the Seven Rila Lakes is the longest, most picturesque and most visited group of lakes in the entire Rila Mountains and Bulgaria. For many, they are pieces of Heaven, the other most spiritual place on earth. Lakes are at different altitudes and look like large footprints or steps leading up the mountain. Each is named according to its shape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sapareva Banya, Sapareva Banya, Kyustendil Province
A hidden gem spa resort in the Rila mountains
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :2650 Sapareva Banya, Bulgaria
Departure Time :4/30/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.