PRIVATE 1 Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
Discover the exotic side and natural wonders of Morocco on this exclusive private tour.
Ouzoud falls are the highest natural waterfalls in north Africa. Travel into the Middle Atlas Mountains by our air-conditioned vehicle. Journey through the charming Tadla plains dotted with hundreds of olive tree farms and witness the stunning 360-foot (110-meter) waterfalls as they plunge down rugged cliffs. Meet our local guide for a walking tour of about one hour and follow the path to the bottom of the falls overlooking the majestic red-coloured rock cliffs. Having taken in the full beauty of the area, enjoy an exclusive lunch at one of the local restaurants facing an amazing view of the waterfalls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local official guide
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Your private day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls starts with a 3 hours drive north of Marrakech, crossing the hills of the Middle Atlas Mountains and charming Tadla plains dotted with hundreds of olive tree farms. After arriving to the nearest village, your journey to the picturesque hills will start with downhill walk. The bottom of the Ouzoud falls is accessible through a shaded path of beautiful olive trees. While admiring the splendid views of the 110m high waterfalls of Ouzoud you'll be greeted by local barbary apes, expecting a little food and treats. Local cafés and restaurants are available next to the falls for a light lunch and to relax before you walk up to the village and meet your driver to return back to Marrakech. Your day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls will end late in the afternoon in Marrakech with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest accessible point to your riad.
Please kindly note,
Our aim is to protect the environment and we strongly support responsible and animal friendly tourism. Although Ouzoud monkeys will eat everything given to them, please be aware that only natural foods are suitable for them. Most monkeys eat nuts, fruits, seeds, palm dates and flowers. No sweets, cookies or bread.
Thank you for your support!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from your accommodation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.