Private 12-hour tour to Mt. Saint Michel from Paris Hotel with driver & guide
Enjoy this private tour with your official tour guide and get to know Mt St Michel on a day tour from Paris.
Pick up will be from your hotel or place of choice inside the city of Paris and take you on this private tour to get to know the best of this historical World Heritage Site of UNESCO.
Enjoy a guided visit of the Hilltop Benedictine Abbey (cloisters, refectory, rampants and incredible views), the romanesque church and learn all the medieval history this wonderful place offers. Enjoy great walks down the narrow streets and live it like a true local.
This is a completely personalized tour just for your family or group. You are able to personalize each tour by just contacting us.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for 12 hours
- Official tour guide for 3 hours in Mt Saint Michel
- Entrance to Mt St Michel Abbey included
- Local Taxes
- Pick up and drop off in Paris hotel or place of choice
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mont-Saint-Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Mont Saint Michel is a small rocky island in the estuary of the Couesnon river, located in the Normandy region. Visit Mont Saint Miche with your private local tour guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up from hotel or place of choice inside Paris
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available under request at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.