Private 17km Hike through the Stolby Reserve
Experience an exhilarating 17km walking tour through the Stolby Nature Reserve.
Famous for its spectacular rising pillars, exquisite backdrops, its rich natural and cultural history, the Stolby Reserve, referred to as the heart of Krasnoyarsk, offers magnificent hiking experiences for adventurous explorers.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide services
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Stolby National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stolby National Park, Karyernaya St., 26A, Krasnoyarsk 660006 Russia
Your excursion begins after being picked up by your tour guide from an agreed destination, after which you will take your first steps towards conquering the 17km hiking trail through one of the most astonishing regions in Siberia.
During seven incredible hours spent getting closer to the land and its people, prepare to be swept off your feet by the views of sun-kissed mountainous crests bordering Krasnoyarsk. Spectacular pillars rising above you along with the uniquely majestic rock formations will make this trek the one that you will never forget. You will have a rest and taste delicious herbal tea while being in this unique natural reserve. Those who seek adventure can try to climb up the rock.
When on the route, your tour guide will enthral you with insight into the history of the Stolby Reserve and local legends. Travellers will gaze in awe at all the glorious wonders presented to them, including the rising stones and the exquisite backdrop of this beautiful Siberian city.
Before your adventure comes to an end, with the support of an experienced rock climber, you can test your hiking skills by attempting to climb to the top of the pillars.
Once you have fallen in love with the mountainous metropolitan city that Krasnoyarsk is, your adventure ends and your tour guide will accompany you back to an agreed destination.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable clothing is advised.
- Duration of the excursion is approximate and may vary according to local conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.