Private 2-Day Jaipur Tour from Delhi: City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Amber Fort
See the best of India on this 2-day private tour of Jaipur from Delhi. Get an up-close look at extravagant 18th-century architecture, historic forts, temples and palatial complexes. Learn about the early maharajas and the differences between Hindu-Rajput and Islamic-Mughal architecture from your guide as you tour Amber Fort and Jal Mahal. Private transportation, overnight accommodation and an English-speaking guide are included.
• 2-day tour of Jaipur's grand temples from Delhi with your own private guide.
• Explore India's world-renowned grand temples and palatial complexes.
• Be mesmerized by the marble exterior of the Lakshmi Narayan Temple illuminated at night.
• See the Jal Mahal reflected on Man Sagar Lake.
• Tour the Amber Fort, a Rajput-style fortress on a hill overlooking Maota Lake.
• Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off and transportation to and from site locations included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/Railway Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from & to Delhi
- Services of English Speaking Professional private tour guide
- 1 Night Accommodation in 4 Star Category Hotel twain sharing
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- Any other items which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
Day 1: Delhi – Jaipur
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
You will be picked up at 8 AM OR your given time up by our driver from Airport/Railway Station/hotel or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. You will be driven to Jaipur by private an air-conditioned vehicle, it takes around 4-5 hours. On arrival, Check-in to your hotel and meet your tour guide and proceed to Jaipur City which includes City Palace includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur.
Continuous to next point known as Hawa Mahal or the Palace of the Breeze. It is constructed of red and pink sandstone.
Jantar Mantar - It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Overnight in Jaipur.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight Hotel in Jaipur
Day 2: Jaipur – Delhi
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
After breakfast at the hotel meet your professional guide at 8.00 AM visit Amber Fort for a tour of the complex. The Fort is known for its artistic Hindu style elements and image of fort beautifully reflected in the lake below. Later, visit Jal Mahal (Water Palace), take some good pictures over here. After visiting the Jaipur sites spend some in the local market.
You will be driven to Jaipur Airport or drive back to Delhi (approximately five hours) and be dropped off at either your Delhi hotel, the Delhi airport, the Delhi train station or any desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon. Kindly choose your flight accordingly.Your tour ends here with sweet and Wonderful memories!!!!
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- for 1 to 2 people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- for 3 to 4 people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- for 5 to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveller)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.