Private 2-Day Leshan Giant Buddha and Mt.Emei Tour from Harbin
Spend two days visiting two different UNESCO World Heritage sites! Your private guide will lead you on an exploration to the Leshan Grand Buddha, the largest stone Buddha sculpture in the world, standing at an impressive 233 feet (71 m)! Soar to great heights on a cable car ride up Emei Shan (Mt Emei) and explore remarkable Buddhist temples and sculptures. Spend the night at an ancient Buddhist monastery built during the Ming Dynasty.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Chengdu airport pickup and drop-off
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- One-night accommodation at Baoguo Temple
- Admission of all places list in the itinerary
- Round Trip Cable Car from Jieyindian to Golden Summit
- Excursion bus at Emei Shan
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- Entry/Admission - Fuhu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Baoguo Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mount Emei (Emeishan)
What's excluded :
- Airfare between Harbin and Chengdu(please contact us in advance if you prefer us to book for you)
- Optional boat trip at Leshan Buddha($10 per person)
Day 1: Harbin - Leshan Giant Buddha - Mt. Emei
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
Our guide and driver will meet you at exit of Chengdu Shuangliu Airport, then head to Leshan Buddha directly. Spend few hours on a guided exploration of the surrounding trails and visit the Lingyun Temple, which houses a large number of calligraphic paintings and various Buddhist artifacts. At the foot of this structure, admire its grandeur - at 233 feet (71 m) high and 92 feet (28 m) wide, it is the largest stone Buddha sculpture in the entire world!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fuhu Temple, Foothill of E'mei Mountain, Emeishan 614200 China
A short drive will take you to the foot of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Emei Shan. Covering an area of about 10 acres (4 ha), there is plenty to see on a walking tour with your guide, like the classical Chinese courtyard surrounded by springs and ponds or the Tiger-Taming Temple, allegedly named because of a pillar built in front that protects people from tiger attacks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baoguo Temple, The foot of Emei Mountain, Emeishan 614200 China
Spend the night at Baoguo Monastery, an ancient temple where you can witness elements of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Baoguo Monastery
Day 2: Mt. Emei - Harbin
Stop At: Mount Emei (Emeishan), Emeishan 614201 China
After breakfast, follow your guide to the excursion bus that will take you to the cable car station. Board the cable car with your guide to ascend Emei Shan to the Golden Summit. Upon disembarking, find yourself among a sea of clouds at 9,842 feet (3,000 m) above sea level. If you wake up early enough, you can enjoy a gorgeous sunrise from the summit that many people come from afar to witness.
See the tallest golden statue of Puxian, standing at 157 feet (48 m) high. Explore two traditional Buddhist temples - the Woyun Nunnery and Hua Zang Si, where you will find countless padlocks inscribed with couples' names to symbolize eternal love. After spending a whole day atop Emei Shan, your guide will lead you back to the cable cars to descend the mountain, where you’ll embark on your journey and take the flight back to Harbin.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport(CTU).Airports
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for Baoguo Monastery; shorts are allowed but tank tops and/or bikinis are not recommended
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During sightseeing, passenger's belongings will be tucked away safely in the van or in their accommodations. Please be advised to bring along any essentials for sightseeing (e.g. water, sunscreen, sunglasses)
- Accommodations provided are twin rooms with standard amenities; it is recommended that you bring your own toiletries
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.