Private 2-Day Leshan Giant Buddha,Muchuan Bamboo Forest and Ancient Town Tour
See the world’s largest stone Buddha statue and the UNESCO World Heritage——Leshan Giant Buddha.It is proof of the significance of this religion in ancient China.You have opportunity to breath fresh air in a huge a bamboo forest you have never seen. It is known as the "natural oxygen bar" and "green pearl".Sueji Ancient Town will bring you a different experience.It was the starting point for Buddhists to worship Mount Emei in ancient times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- One-night accommodation at Muchuan County
- Admission of all places list in the itinerary
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- Entry/Admission - Western Sichuan Bamboo Forest
What's excluded :
Day 1: Chengdu - Leshan Giant Buddha - Western Sichuan Bamboo Forest
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
Your friendly guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 07:30 am. After 2-hour drive ,you arrive at Leshan Giant Buddha.Your guide will lead you to the Grand Buddha Temple (Lingyun Temple), located behind the Grand Buddha’s head. Marvel at the elaborate construction of its coiled hair, which is made up of around 1,020 twisted buns. Walk inside and marvel at the intricate sculptures and wall designs of the temple.
Then, follow your guide down the trail toward the left of the Grand Buddha. This walk usually takes approximately 30 minutes, but is flexible depending on any rest or photo stops you may want to make. Standing at an impressive 233 feet (71 meters) high and 92 feet (28 meters) wide, it is by far the largest carved Buddha sculpture in the entire world! Admire the grandeur of this structure as it towers over you.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leshan, Leshan, Sichuan
After visiting Giant Buddha,you are driven to an ancient town which called Sueji. This authentic ancient town has a long history more than 1400 years. The mountains and rivers are beautiful here, and there are many people in Wubu. In ancient times, it was the starting point for Buddhists to worship Mount Emei. There are many historical and cultural legends, known as "the hometown of dragon lanterns, "hometown of calligraphy and painting". Sueji is rich in local specialties and flavored snacks, unique in taste, and well-known everywhere.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Spend the night at Muchuan County
Day 2: Western Sichuan Bamboo Forest - Ancient town of Leshan - Chengdu
Stop At: Western Sichuan Bamboo Forest, Yongfu Town, Muchuan County 614500 China
After taking breakfast,you are going to the Muchuan Bamboo Sea, also known as the Western Sichuan Bamboo Sea, belongs to the Danxia landform. There are more than 100,000 acres of Cizhu in the rolling hills and valleys at an average altitude of 450 meters. There are more than 70 scenic spots such as the "Xiaodong Feihong" made in heaven and earth, the winding and thrilling "Dongdongzi Jiutuo Eighteen Beach", the landscape of Yongxing Lake, the Yongxing Temple in the hidden mountains, and the mysterious and important Taoyuan Cave. There are rare animals and plants such as wild monkeys, squirrels, and cypresses.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu city Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During sightseeing, passenger's belongings will be tucked away safely in the van or in their accommodations. Please be advised to bring along any essentials for sightseeing (e.g. water, sunscreen, sunglasses)
- Type of private transport used is contingent upon number of tour passengers
- Accommodations provided are twin rooms with standard amenities; it is recommended that you bring your own toiletries
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- An extensive amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.