Private 2-Day Sahara Desert Tour to Zagora from Marrakech
Explore the Moroccan Sahara desert on your private 2-day tour from Marrakech to Zagora. Discover the High Atlas Mountains, kasbahs and palms groves on your journey into the desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation in the tent
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Camel trekking
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Marrakech - Telouet Kasbah - Ait Benhaddou Kasbah - Draa Valley - Zagora
Depart Marrakech at 7:30am by 4x4 and start your journey towards the High Atlas mountains. As you travel through the highest mountains in Morocco, you will discover many ancient Berber villages and different views. Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka pass (2265m high). Continue to the Ounela valley until you reach the small kasbah of Pasha Glaoui. Next, visit Telouet, in the foothills of the Atlas mountains and continue to Ait Benhaddou. This is the most famous kasbah in Morocco and is a UNESCO World Heritage site, which we will visit after lunch. After visiting the kasbah, continue to Zagora, through the Draa valley. On arrival in Zagora, take a camel ride to the desert camp where you will spend the night under the stars. Enjoy dinner surrounded by the Saharan sand dunes.
Day 2: Zagora - Draa Valley - Tamnougale Kasbah - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
After breakfast meet your camel again and ride back to your 4x4. Drive as far as the small village of Tansikht to discover the Draa Valley. Visit another kasbah, Tamnougalt, then arrive at Ouarzazate, famous as a location for many films. After lunch, board your 4x4 and head back to Marrakech where your tour will end.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel or riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.