Private 2-Day Slovakia from Bratislava: Banska Stiavnica and Tatra National Park
Explore the best of Slovakia in two days, from castles, to UNESCO towns to the famous High Tatras. Enjoy a guided tour of the area and a single nights stay in a 4-star hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in 4* Grand Hotel in High Tatras
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off/ Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cable car tickets/48eur/person or half day ski passes
- Entrance fees/cave
Day 1: BANSKA STIAVNICA, VLKOLINEC, HIGH TATRAS
Stop At: Banska Stiavnica, Banska Stiavnica, Banska Bystrica Region
The tour will start with a private-pick-up in Bratislava and then you'll head north to see all that Slovakia has to offer. The first stop will be in the old mining town and also the UNESCO heritage town - Banska Stiavnica, you will get the opportunity to see and walk on its old medieval roads and see the unique atmosphere of this beautiful town. After a short coffee break in the traditional cafe you will head north to visit Vlkolinec - another UNESCO World Heritage site hidden in the mountains, where you will be able to see the traditional houses with people still living in them. After this remarkable experience, we will transfer to the Slovak pride - the High Tatras, where you'll stay overnight in Grand Hotel 4* in High Tatras.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Grand Hotel Stary Smokovec 4* or similar
Day 2: STRBSKE PLESO, SHEEP FARM
Stop At: Strbske Pleso, Strbske Pleso, Presov Region
Start the morning with breakfast at the hotel, and then set off to take a cable car all the way up to the highest point in Slovakia - Lomnicky peak where you will get the opportunity to see the beauty of Slovakia. After this unique experience we will transfer to the most famous Slovak lake - Strbske Pleso where you'll have a short photo stop. Later stop by for lunch (at own expense) at a traditional sheep farm where you can taste the traditional cheese and cakes and enjoy the unique atmosphere of animals walking around you. Next your will be transferred back to Bratislava and on the way you will see the famous Strecno nad Trencin castle.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.