private 2-day tour of Poland and Slovakia from Krakow
Take a private tour to the pearl of Poland - holiday paradise - Zakopane, spend a night in a fairytale 4* hotel in the High Tatras, visit peaks from both sides of the Tatras, see UNESCO heritage villages, castles and finish your trip back in Krakow
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in 4*hotel in the High Tatras
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Orava castle if you decide to visit enteriors
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees - cable car to Mount Kasprowy - 99PLN/person, cable car to Lomnicky peak/48€ if you wish to travel there
Day 1: ZAKOPANE, HIGH TATRAS
Stop At: Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
We will take you on a 2day tour to the most famous polish region - Zakopane which is right under the High Tatras, enjoy the athmosphere of this beautiful town, take a cable car up to the Mount Kasprowy/1987m/, than walk through the streets of Zakopane, famous holiday destination in Poland. After thise great experience we will take you to the other side of the Tatra mountains to the most famous Slovak lake - Strbske pleso where we will take a walk with picturesque views. After this enjoy a spa and welness centre in a 4* hotel in the High Tatras.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Grand hotel Stary Smokovec 4* or similar
Day 2: HIGH TATRAS, VLKOLINEC, ORAVA CASTLE
Stop At: Vysoke Tatry, Vysoke Tatry, Presov Region
Start the morning with a breakfast at the hotel and set off to take a cable car all the way up to the highest point in Slovakia - Lomnicky peak/ 2634m/ where you will get the opportunity to see the beauty of Slovakia. After this unique experience we will transfer to Later on we will transfer to Vlkolinec - a UNESCO World Heritage Centre hidden in the mountains, where you will be able to see the traditional houses with people still living in them.After the visit we will stop for lunch at a traditional sheep farm, where you will get the chance to taste local specialities, after lunch we will make our way back north and and on the way visit the famous "Nosferatu" Orava castle, the place where the first black and white horror movie was filmed. Return back to Krakow in the late afternoon.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.