Private 2 days tour: Cu Chi Tunnels and Cai Rang Floating Market in Mekong Delta
Visit Cu Chi Tunnels to understand about Vietnamese history, which was called "the Iron Triangle" and was the termination of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
Get to My Tho city to enjoy the fresh air , bee product, sampan boat, horse riding cart...
Discover the local Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho city - The biggest floating market in Vietnam to see the local trading activities on the river and enjoy some kind of seasonal fruits on local boat. Visit and bike in Cai Be town, a most famous fruit-town in Vietnam, with full of beautiful scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Can Tho Market
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Private expense
Day 1: Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels - My Tho City ( Mekong delta) -Can Tho City
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
7:00 a.m: We depart hotel from Ho Chi Minh to get Cu Chi Tunnels, once called "the Iron Triangle" and was the termination of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The tunnels were designed by local guerrillas as a “springboard for attacking Saigon.” The area was used for infiltrating Saigon-intelligence agents, part cadres, and sabotage teams. You will know about Vietnamese history: How could Vietnamese dig tunnels? How could they get survive from American B52 bomb?.You can go down tunnels to understand about the VC and guerilass life.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mekong Delta, Mekong Delta
We depart to My Tho City . It's quite long distance(100km) but full of beautiful scenery on the way.
• Take a boat trip to visit Bee Island to enjoy honey bee, dried fruits, with tea.
• Enjoy lunch in the most delicous riverside restaurant , which located in a small island.
• Take a horse riding cart around small local village to get coconut candy factory.
• Listen Vietnamese amatuer music performence and enjoy a lot of tropical fruits.
• Take a small sampan in the quiet and peaceful cannel.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Can Tho, Can Tho, Mekong Delta
Free time in Can Tho city in the evening
Accommodation included: 3 Star hotels
Day 2: Can Tho - Vinh Long city - Cai Be Town - Ho Chi Minh city
Stop At: Can Tho Market, 44 Phan Boi Chau, Can Tho Vietnam
6 am : Take a motor boat to come Cai Rang floating market ,the most fascinating floating market where we can see all trading activities in Mekong river.
Getting back hotel for breakfast at 10 am
Check out and depart to Vinh Long city
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vinh Long, Vinh Long, Vinh Long Province, Mekong Delta
We will take a long boating trip on Mekong river - The Mother River ( around 1 hour).
Have lunch in a beautiful and delicous restaurant
Relaxing and Biking around small town.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
We will take a look with the other floating market on Mekong river but smaller.
Enjoy some special local food with friendly local people.
Get back Ho Chi Minh city
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: At hotel
• Lunch: Including
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.