Private 21ft Electric Boat Rental or Tour in Fort Lauderdale with Captain
Cruise the intracoastal waterways of Fort Lauderdale without noise or fumes in one of our Duffy eco-friendly electric boats. Tour on your own, or hire our captain to drive you around and give you an entertaining, informative Tour. Ecoboats provides a unique way to celebrate special occasions, gather with friends, visit dockside restaurants and bars, or watch the sunset. Our boats can accommodate up to 12 adults, have a full canopy rooftop, window enclosures, and a CD player with an aux cord. So don’t forget to bring along your favorite playlist! We offer 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6-hour rental options. Perfect experience for Private Groups up to 12 passengers.
We strive to make this planet a better place by protecting Florida’s wildlife and the environment with our Duffy boats.
We look forward to having you on board!
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 21ft Electric Boat Rental or Tour in Fort Lauderdale
- Option to have Captain On Board for Narrated Tour
- Private Boat Charter (up to 12 people)
- Patio in the back with 2 seats that allows you to have a more open view
- Boats have full canopy top with window enclosures
- 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6-Hour Rental Options
- CD Player & Aux Cord available for use
- Potential to see Manatees swimming in the water
- Free On-Site Parking
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages (you may bring your own)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ecoboats, 2525 Marina Bay Dr W, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312-2307
This is the starting and ending point of the trip.
Stop At: Intracoastal Waterway, Rua Professor Carlos de Carvalho 75 AP 41, Fort Lauderdale, FL 04531-080
We will provide you with a map of the Intracoastal Waterway with clear directions and go over where to go on the map before you depart, depending on your trip plans.
Pass By: New River, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cruise along the New River on your Private Electric Boat Rental or Narrated Tour.
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Ecoboats provides a unique way to celebrate special occasions, gather with friends, visit dockside restaurants and bars, or watch the sunset.
Pass By: Fort Lauderdale Beach, A1A between Las Olas and Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
The boats cruise along the intracoastal waterways of Fort Lauderdale. You can dock them by restaurants or Downtown or continue on your journey throughout the beautiful houses and river that connects out to the Atlantic Ocean.
Departure Point :2525 SW 22nd Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant life jackets available on board
- Minimum age is 25 years to drive the boat, and a valid driver's license or passport required of whoever will be driving the boat
- Our Duffy electric boats are designed to cruise the waterways at a maximum speed of 7mph
- Most travelers can participate
- You are welcome to bring any food or beverage as well as bring your own cooler.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.