Private 3-Day Deluxe Tour to Cusco and Machu Picchu
KANTU PERU TOURS has the best attention and quality for you to enjoy a Deluxe Tour to Cusco and Machu Picchu, in three-day and two-night you will discover the most important archaeological sites such as Pisaq and of course you will visit the lost city of the Incas “Machu Picchu” here you will make an excursion to the most important places of the Inca citadel such as the temple of the three windows, the temple of the sun, the Intihuatana and many more sites to discover.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transfers from the Airport in Cusco – Hotel in the Sacred Valley.
- Sacred Valley: Transportation, guide, entrance tickets and buffet lunch
- Transfers Hotel in the Sacred Valley – Ollantaytambo train station – Hotel in Cusco
- VISTADOME Train Tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide (English or Spanish)
- Guided of 2h30m in Machu Picchu
- Transfers from Hotel – Airport in Cusco.
What's excluded :
- International and Domestic Flights
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations.
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions
- Water and snack
- Phone calls
- Any other service not mentioned
- Travel insurance
Day 1: WELCOME CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
A representative of KANTU PERU TOURS, will be waiting for you at the international airport of Cusco, to take you to your hotel through the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we can visit and enjoy magical places like the visit of an Andean zoo, where we can enjoy Of the beautiful flight of the condor, the puma, the spectacled bear and more.
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Then we will visit the archeological site of Pisaq, located at the top of the mountain of the same name, where we will have a guided visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Urubamba, Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Before going to our hotel located in the “The Incas’ Sacred Valley”.
Overnight in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Exclusive Buffet Lunch in the Sacred Valley
Accommodation included: Hotel in the Sacred Valley
Day 2: MACHU PICCHU TOUR
Pass By: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The tour begins by picking you up from your hotel early in the morning, where a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS will wait for us and take us to the train station, where we will travel for an hour and forty-five minutes, to the town of “Aguas Calientes”, Enjoying the scenery through the panoramic windows of our first class train.
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Once we reach the town of Aguas Calientes, we will take a tourist bus that will take us to the entrance gate of Machu Picchu, where we will begin our guided tour for 2 hours, visiting the most important places within the Inca city, and of course accompanied by Our private tour guide.
Then we will have free time to explore Machu Picchu on our own, and likewise we will have to take the bus back to “Aguas Calientes” where we can enjoy a delicious lunch in one of our exclusive restaurants.
In the afternoon we will take our train back to Ollantaytambo station, where a representative of KANTU PERU TOURS will take us back to the imperial city of Cusco, arriving at night to our exclusive hotel.
Overnight in Cusco.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
• Lunch: Buffet Breakfast at your Hotel and Exclusive Lunch in Machu Picchu Pueblo
Accommodation included: Hotel in Cusco
Day 3: GOODBYE CUSCO – TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Depending on the time of departure of your flight, our staff will pick you up from your hotel and take you to Cusco airport in our private transportation.
Once we get to the airport our service will be finished.
END OF 3 DAYS MACHU PICCHU LUXURY PACKAGE
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the airport and pick up from your respective hotel for the toursAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.