Private 3-day Horse Riding Trip with Superb Accommodation
This ride takes place in one of the most beautiful and unspoilt parts of the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
Yailata and Bolata are must-see sights to be experienced. 3 days with the horse, the guide and the beautiful scenery of the Northern Black Sea coast.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entrance fees
- Luggage transport
- Entry/Admission - Topola Skies
- Entry/Admission - Tvarditsa
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Arrival. Acquaintance with the horses.
Stop At: Topola Skies, Топола Скайс, 9654 село Топола, Bulgaria
Arrive at our stables and hotel close to the village Topola, just 15 km North East from the town of Balchik.
We can arrange pick-up transfers from Balchik or Varna for clients without their own transport.
For riders arriving earlier this day there will be a short ride in the vicinity. Hotel overnight.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at 4**** hotel
Day 2: Topola – Ezerets-Topola
Stop At: Никола Й. Вапцаров 24, 8890 Tsentar, Tvarditsa, Bulgaria
From the stables we head to the North, passing through the villages of Mogilishte, Vidno, Neykovo and Tvarditsa and finishing the day tour in the village of Ezerets, where we have dinner and spend the night in a small hotel.
Today’s ride with long stretches for trotting and cantering will take about 6-7 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in standard hotels rooms with ensuite facilities
Departure Point :9654 Topola, Bulgaria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.