Private 3-Day Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong National Parks Tour from Nanjing
Spend three days visit two different UNESCO World Heritage sites and China's most famous National Park in Jiuzhaigou county. Impressive by the stunning beautiful nature view here like turquoise-blue lakes, thundering waterfalls, and lushly forested mountains. Learn different incredible culture from local Tibetan people by visit Tibetan villages.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Two-night accommodation at Jiuzhaigou county
- Admission of all places list in the itinerary
- Cable Car at Huanglong National Park
- Excursion bus in Jiuzhaigou National Park
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Huanglong Scenic Valley
What's excluded :
- Round-trip flight tickets to Jiuzhaigou (please contact us in advance if you prefer us book for you)
- Private English-speaking guide(please leave special request if needed and pay 2100 RMB to the guide)
Day 1: Nanjing - Jiuzhaigou
Stop At: Jiuzhaigou County, Jiuzhaigou County, Ngawa Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan
Your friendly driver will hold your name sign and greet you at the airport. Please aware:
If your flight arrive in the morning then you will visit Huanglong National Park on the first day after arrive.
If your flight arrive in the afternnon or in the evening your driver will take you to your hotel directly, you could relaxing or walking in the beautiful Tibet Town.In this case, please make sure your flight on third day departure in the afternoon so you have enough time to visit Huanglong National Park on the last day before head to the aiport.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Spend the night at Jiuzhaigou county
Day 2: Jiuzhaigou National Park
Stop At: Jiuzhaigou Natural Reserve, Zhangzha Town, 623400 China
Today, visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jiuzhaigou also one of the most famous National Parks in China. Renowned for its turquoise-blue lakes, thundering waterfalls, and lushly forested mountains, this spectacular wilderness spreads across 278 square miles (720 sq km) on the steps of the Tibetan Himalayan Plateau.
Board a hop-on hop-off bus in the park, and ride up to the highest point of Zeru Valley. Take a leisurely walk along a forest trail to see Tibetan villages, Pearl Shoals Waterfall, and lakes, including Mirror Lake, Arrow Bamboo Lake, and Panda Lake. Then return by bus to the visitor center near Nuorilang Waterfalls, and have lunch at the dining hall. Afterward, hop back on the bus to tour Shuzheng Valley and see some of its 40 lakes, including Long Lake and Five-Coloured Pool.
After exploring this magnificent park, return to town. Optional to attend a Tibetan and Qiang dance performance (at own expense) or simply rest or explore on your own.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Jiuzhaigou county
Day 3: Jiuzhaigou - Huanglong - Nanjing
Stop At: Huanglong Scenic Valley, Pingsong Street, Songpan County 623300 China
In the morning, leave Jiuzhaigou, and head to Huanglong National Park. Take a 10-minute cable car ride to the top of the valley (there may be a wait, depending on crowds), where you can admire the views from an altitude of 11,483 feet (3,500 meters) before hiking down a well-maintained trail, a walk that takes three to four hours. Along the way, pass by Huanglong Temple — the park’s star attraction — a Ming-era Buddhist temple set amid dozens of travertine terraces with milky blue-and-gold-colored pools. You'll also walk next to bubbling streams, waterfalls and natural landmarks like Golden Sand, an expanse of travertine deposits that resembles a beach.
Later head to airport, fly back to Nanjing end your memorable journey.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off at Sichuan Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport.Airports
- Sichuan Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport, Songpan County, Ngawa Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An extensive amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.