Private 3 Day Sahara Desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
Join this Private 3-day Marrakech desert tour as you journey through the Merzouga Desert. Ride a camel and see the sunset and stars in the desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Overnight accommodation in Dades Valley
- Camel trekking Erg ChebbiOvernight
- accommodation at a Sahara desert camp(tent) in Erg Chebbi
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakesh – Ouarzazate – The Rose Valley – The Dades Gorges
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Leave from Marrakech and head south, crossing the high mountains of the High Atlas through the Tizi n'Tichka mountain pass with an altitude of 2,260 meters. Visit Ouarzazate and the Kasbah Ait-Ben-Haddou, and pass by the beautiful Valley of the Roses to spend the night in the Dades Gorges. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: night in the Dades Gorges. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After breakfast, head for the desert of Merzouga. Visit the Todra Pameral and the Todra Gorges, and pass through Erfoud until you arrive at Merzouga. In the afternoon, leave the van to take camels across the great dunes of the desert for about 2 hours. Overnight, in the heart of the desert in nomadic tents, enjoy the stars, moon, sunset, dinner and lodging in tents.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight, in the heart of the desert in nomadic tents, enjoy the stars, moon, sunset, dinner and lodging in tents.
Day 3: Merzouga – The Draa Valley – Marrakech
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Watch the sun rise over the dunes and return by camel to the hotel. After breakfast, shower and depart for the vast palm grove of Tafilalet, and pass through the town of Rissani Alaouite dynasty and the capital of the former Sultan Alaouite. En route to Alnif, see the oasis of Tazarine and Nkob. Continue to Ouarzazate by the sublime Valle de Draa. Finally, arrive at the village of Agdz and the port of Ait Saoun, and cross the High Atlas. Arrive back in Marrakech in the evening at 7:00 PM.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Hotels and Riads in Marrakech. If your riad is in the medina, the pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to the riad.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.