Private 3-Day Tour of National Parks From Ulaanbaatar
This 3-day tour covers the most popular attractions of Mongolia and provides you with comfort and peace of mind. Book this trip to immerse yourself in Mongolian nomadic culture and explore spectacular landscapes. You will visit Hustai National Park, Wild Horse Park, Bogd Khan Mountain National Park, Terelj National Park, and Genghis Khan's Statue Complex during the tour as well as visiting nomadic families!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English-speaking guide
- 2 nights private accommodation at Ger camp,
- All meals (3-4 course) as listed in itinerary (Breakfast-2, Lunch-3 and Dinner-2)
- All transfers and transport with comfortable, private air-conditioned vehicle
- Complementary drink water during the tour,
- Road & toll fees
- Included all goverment and local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Horse riding fee (If you would like to do some horse riding, it's available to do on the 2nd day of this trip in Terelj National Park. Fee is around 10-12USD for one hour. You can pay directly to horse owner.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Day 1: (L,D)
• In the morning at 9, drive to Hustai National Park. This area is home to the Mongolian wild horse known as the Perzevalski horse (takhi). This area has a unique landscape that features mountains and steppes.
• Around 11:00, you will check-in at the tourist Ger camp. There, you will visit a small Ger museum about the wild horse Takhi.
• After lunch, you will be driven to the wild life observation in the southern valley of Ugut Mountain in the national park to see Ungut, a monument ensemble consisting of man-made stones from the 6th-8th centuries AD.
• Continue to explore the national park for the wild horse. Enjoy hiking to see the wild horses in their natural habitat. There are great opportunities to take photos for these endangered horses and for seeing wild flowers. If you are lucky, you can see foxes, deer, eagles, and more animals and birds.
• Drive back to the Ger camp for dinner and an overnight stay.Day 2: (B,L,D)
• After breakfast in the Ger camp, at 8:00 you will drive to Terelj National Park.
• On the way, visit Manzshir Monastery located in the luxuriant valley of the Bogd Khan Mountain National Park. Destroyed in 1932, Manzshir Monastery is the only remaining temple that has been restored with a museum at the site telling the story of the monastery. The surrounding area is perfect for a walk through the green woods, meadows, and clear mountain streams.
• Around 1:00, you will arrive at tourist Ger camp, which is located in the most spectacular spot in Terelj National park. The park is one of the most visited and interesting national parks in Mongolia. You can see the extraordinary formation of rocks and stones, some of them look quite similar to turtles.
• After lunch and some personal refreshment, we will visit a local nomad family to experience firsthand how people live in the countryside, a lifestyle which has not changed for centuries.
• Return to the camp for dinner and an overnight stay. Before or after dinner, you can explore the camp and take some photos of the beautiful scenery.Day 3: (B,L)
• In the morning at 10, you will take a short drive to see Turtle Rock, an interesting rock formation that looks like a turtle, and visit Ariyabal Meditation Temple, which is surrounded by scenic mountains with massive rock formations and sits at top of the mountain.
• After lunch at the Ger camp, drive back to Ulaanbaatar.
• On the way, you will visit “Genghis Khan Statue Complex”, which is currently the biggest (132ft/40m tall) equestrian statue in the world.
• You will arrive at your hotel in Ulaanbaatar around 5:00pm.
Departure Point :Hotel in Ulaanbaatar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Same as original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This trip is not possible to do during Mongolian Naadam Festival, 5th - 15th of July!
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.