Private 3 Days and 2 nights in Bohol Tour Packages
Bohol Philippines is fast becoming one of the top travel destinations in Asia. The island offers a wide range of attractions from natural fine white sand beaches, great diving sites, scenic natural sights, old houses, ancient churches, historical sites and wonderful ecotourism highlights. The rolling chocolate hills, crystal springs, mangroves, mahogany forests and white sand beaches makes the island one of the most picturesque provinces in the Philippines. Bohol sunsets are ephemeral. Enjoy the tour of Bohol Island, traveling with an informative guide around the stunning island. Relax during a lunch cruise on the Loboc River, where you’ll have the opportunity to spot indigenous Philippine tarsiers, some of the smallest primates in the world. Visit a butterfly sanctuary and historic landmarks such as Baclayon Church, a Spanish colonial edifice from the 16th century, then take in the Chocolate Hills from several vantage points.
per adult from
2 to 3 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- 1 Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- PROPOSED ITINERARY- Changes of the Days of Activities is always Welcome/, Time departure and arrival is badly need for further adjustment of the tours and activities.
• 2 night accommodation ( 2 Night in Metro Centre Hotel Tagbilaran City or Dumaluan Beach Resort or Alona Beach Resort or similar Resort/Hotel )
• Free Breakfast
• 1 Lunch
• Airport/seaport transfer
• Air conditioned transportation during tours and transfers
• Service of a licensed tour guide
• All applicable entrance fee
DAY 1– Arrival Day / Country Side Tour w/ Lunch
• Blood Compact
• Baclayon Church and Museum
• Loay Local Industries (Bolo Making & Nipa Weaving)
• Tarsier Viewing
• Bilar Man Made Forest
• Butterfly Farm
• Chocolate Hills
• Lunch and River Cruising
• Python Viewing (optional)
• Souvenir Shop
Loboc River Cruise Buffet (Floating Restaurant)
*Check in to Resort/Hotel after the tour/ Dinner
DAY 2 Free day
• Free day or choose some Optional Tour. DAY 3 Departure day
• Free day and Departure day or choose some Optional Tour.
• Transportation will send you to the port
Looking forward for your confirmation and Hope to see you here
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tagbilaran Airport, 6 Airport Road, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol, Philippines
- Panglao International Airport, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran Seaport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.