Private 3 Hour Amsterdam Beer Tasting Tour
Join this 3-hour beer tasting tour and learn all about the iconic Heineken, Grolsch and Amstel brands but also other brands and the history of beer. Discover the fascinating world of Dutch beer during this private tour which contains several drink stops.
Amsterdam's history with beer dates back to the 12th century when the water was so polluted that everyone had to drink beer, including children. Discover everything about course of Amsterdam's beer culture and find out why more and more people were interested in local beer made by local people.
But you will not only learn about the history of beer, you will also have the chance to taste some of the best brewed beers in Amsterdam. During this tour you will visit some extraordinary local places where you where you will have several beer tastings. At each stop you will get to learn more about the history of brewing in Amsterdam and you will taste some of the best beers in in all of Amsterdam.
per adult from
What's included :
- Several beer tastings
- A private guide
- A local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Learn all about the iconic Heineken, Grolsch and Amstel brands but also other brands and the history of beer. Discover the fascinating world of Dutch beer during this walk which contains several drink stops.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.