Private 3-hour City Tour of Seattle with driver/guide - Hotel or port pick up
Firstly your licensed driver/guide will pick you up in your desired place in Seattle. Get a chance to visit unique sites like Pioneer Square, Kerry Park, The Hiram M. Chittenden Locks and much more during this private tour of Seattle. You can customise the itinerary with your guide in case you are interested in visiting a particular place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off in your hotel
- Private licensed driver/guide for 3 hours
- Private vehicle disposition for 3 hours
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
The Pioneer Square neighborhood was the hub of pioneer Seattle. The first industry, Yesler Sawmill, was built in here in 185. In 1889 local businessmen returned to Seattle from a trip to Alaska with a Tlingit totem pole and gave the Puget Sound it's first landmark.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Pike Place Market is a special community within the heart of Seattle’s downtown. More than the city’s beloved public market, Pike Place Market is a vibrant neighborhood comprised of hundreds of farmers, craftspeople, small businesses and residents.
Pass By: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
The Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle, Washington, United States. Considered to be an icon of the city and the Pacific Northwest, it has also been designated as a Seattle landmark.
Stop At: Queen Anne Hill, Seattle, WA
Panoramic view of the city
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, WA 98119-3529
An unsurpassed view of Elliott Bay and the Central City, with an occasional backdrop of Mount Rainier.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107-4213
Officially known as the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, the Ballard Locks is one of Seattle's most popular tourist attractions, especially during the sunny months.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or accommodation in central Seattle or cruise portPorts
- Cruise Terminals of America, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.