Private 3-hour Harry Potter Walking tour in London with central Hotel Pick Up
Enjoy this 3-hour walking tour around the most famous Harry Potter sites, if you’re a fan of this saga do not miss the opportunity to make this magnificent tour and know the locations that were inspired to make these movies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official Tour guide for 3 hours
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Private vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Platform 9 3/4, King's Cross Station, London N1C 4AP England
During this private tour of the most famous shooting areas of Harry Potter you will enjoy the magic of this saga. The first stop of the tour will be the platform 9 ¾, Grimmauld Place and the place used for the Chorreante Cauldron. During this tour you will not only see the areas of inspiration of Harry Potter but also the most emblematic places of London such as the London Eye.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :St Paul's Cathedral (Stop SJ), London EC4M 8AL, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels if they are close to the city center
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.