Private 3-Hour Nagarkot Sunset Tour from Kathmandu
See a sunset like no other while visiting Nagarkot. This 3-hour private tour departs from your Kathmandu hotel and provides you the opportunity to observe the sky as it begins to transform from day to night. Take a sightseeing trip around the popular hill station with your guide and then conclude your tour with hotel drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gasoline and car parking fees
- Tour guide
- All government taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition, Kathmandu Nepal
Nagarkot is a popular hill station to unwind at and is preferred by locals and foreigners alike. The hill station is situated 40km east from the capital city Kathmandu and rises 1800m above sea level. This hill station offers one of the most spectacular sunset views. On a lucky day, you might see the Himalayan range to the north, which includes the Everest and Annapurna range. One can also view the authentic village culture and lifestyle which this hilltop city has to offer.
The tour starts with afternoon pickup from your hotel. You will then drive for about 1.5-hours and cross many small towns, rivers, and lush green farmlands along the way. Upon reaching Nagarkot, you'll head towards the hilltop to experience the majestic view of the sun setting. In addition, the Himalayan range will be located to the north and is guaranteed to take your breath away.
After a quick meal you'll take a short sightseeing trip around Nagarkot hilltop. You'll then drive back to Kathmandu and be dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pickup from hotels located within Kathmandu valleyDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :4pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 adults required per booking
- Children between ages 5 to 10 travel free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.