Private 3 hour Vienna Music Tour
More composers have lived in Vienna than in any other city in the world-find out why on our private Vienna music tour!
From the Vienna Boys Choir to the famous State Opera to the "Waltz King" Johann Strauss to the Austropop legend Falco, Vienna has it all!
Our 3h musical odyssey will begin with a tour at the State Opera house (entrance fee included) where you will get behind-the-scenes access to the most famous opera house in the world.
Afterwards, we'll embark on a leisurely musical stroll through the inner city of Vienna. Stops will include (but are not limited to):
- Palais Lobkowitz (where Beethoven premiered his Symphony No. 3 “Eroica” and the home of his main patron)
- Hofburg Imperial Chapel (where the Vienna Boys Choir perform every Sunday)
- The Mozart Memorial
- Former dance salon where the Waltz King Johann Strauss made the ladies swoon
- Pasqualati House (former residence of Ludwig van Beethoven)
- St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Mozart's home
and many more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry into State Opera
- State-certified accredited Austria Guide
- Entry/Admission - Wiener Staatsoper
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wiener Staatsoper, Opernring 2, Vienna 1010 Austria
Your state-certified accredited guide will begin your tour at the State Opera house where you will get behind-the-scenes access to the most famous opera house in the world. Learn about its most famous conductors like Gustav Mahler, and the history of this temple of music.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Hofburg, Michaelerkuppel, Vienna 1010 Austria
Your walk will begin at Palais Lobkowitz (where Beethoven premiered his Symphony No. 3 “Eroica” and the home of his main patron. Afterwards you'll see the Hofburg Imperial Chapel (where the Vienna Boys Choir perform every Sunday)
Pass By: Burggarten, Vienna Austria
See the memorial dedicated to Vienna's most famous resident- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Pass By: Volksgarten, Burgring 1, Vienna 1010 Austria
Former dance salon where the Waltz King Johann Strauss made the ladies swoon
Pass By: Beethoven Pasqualatihaus, Moelker Bastei 8, Vienna 1010 Austria
Ludwig van Beethoven's former residence
Pass By: St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, Vienna 1010 Austria
Famous gothic cathedral where Mozart was married, Haydn performed as a chorister for eight years, and much more!
Departure Point :Vienna State Opera, Opernring 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is located in in the inner city, our guide will be more than happy to pick you up directly from your hotel. Otherwise, we will contact you prior to your tour for an exact meeting location.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/6/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Stephansplatz, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.