Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Seattle with licensed tour guide
Make the best of your visit to Seattle and explore the city most emblematic sites with a local expert. Let your guide indulge you in the secrets that the city holds.
Alongside one of our professional tour guides, you will learn the history and stories that Seattle has to offer in this 3 hour guided walking tour. The final itinerary is of course adjustable to your personal interests about Seattle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up in central hotel or central meeting point
- Private licensed tour guide for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
Pike Place Market is a special community within the heart of Seattle’s downtown. More than the city’s beloved public market, Pike Place Market is a vibrant neighborhood comprised of hundreds of farmers, craftspeople, small businesses and residents. Each group is an important and vital makeup of the Pike Place Neighborhood.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
Running from Pioneer square shore, is the most urbanized portion of the Elliott Bay shore.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
This neighborhood, located in the southwest corner of Downtown Seattle, was once the heart of the city. Seattle's founders settled there in 1852, following a brief six-month settlement at Alki Point on the far side of Elliott Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Steinbrueck Native Gallery, 2030 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Your central hotel in Seattle or Steinbrueck Native Gallery
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.