Private 3-Hour Whale & Dolphin Watching Experience
** All surfaces are disinfected before and after every trip. Staff wears masks and social distancing is observed.**
We think your whale and dolphin experience should be as intimate as possible. These wild creatures are majestic and this boat trip allows you to get up close and personal to truly enjoy the experience. Over 21 different whale and dolphin species swim in these oceans.
+ Watch whales, spot dolphins and search for different types of fish on the open waters of Tenerife.
+ Sunbathe on board and swim in the crystal-clear waters. Don’t forget to bring your bathing suit.
+ Enjoy a fun snorkeling session at the beautiful port of Armeñime.
+ Create wonderful memories while sightseeing untouched nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Water and soft drinks. Refresh at any time with a range of non-alcoholic beverages on board, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, and water. Fruit juices for children: apple, orange and multi-fruit.
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free 15.00 € Taxi Credit Included - Just show your receipt upon arrival
- Alcoholic Beverages - Free Bottle of Cava Included (17.00€ VALUE)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Colon, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
After we pick you up from your hotel or villa, we start our boat trip with a cold drink or glass of champagne while you enjoy the magical views and the stunning coastline. Soak in the incredible sights that only this part of the world can offer.
Stop At: Playa del Puertito, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
Our second stop is Playa del Puertito, an inviting, arch-shaped beach, known for its home to large inquisitive turtles. After, treat yourself with delicious snacks and fruits as we head off to Puerto Colon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.