Private 3 Hours Night Walk In La Fortuna Arenal Volcano
We will all meet with the naturalist guide at 5:20 pm in front of the Catholic Church in the central park of La Fortuna or we will pick you up at your hotel if you are near the town. From here we move for about 20 minutes into a nature reserve. The best way to explore the forest at night to see amazing animals and learn to preserve nature, with professional guides that will make your trip safe.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Fortuna, La Fortuna, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
This is a Biological Reserve that develops conservation programs, training environmental education, sustainable use of the land and production. There are trails through secondary forest, where you can see in his natural habitat a wide variety of plants and animals, butterflies, alligators and iguanas, basilisks, two and three toed Sloths, the poisonous red frog, the red-eyed tree frog, and birds are easily observed on all tours. An educational trip where families with small children and teenagers will also find lots of fun and learn about nature conservation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Bring closed shoes, raincoat, insect repellent.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.