Private 3 Stop Jet Ski Tour
This tour will be customized and private just for you! YOU tell us any THREE stops you would like to make!
Stingray City Sandbar – Interact with the friendly stingrays and enjoy swimming, holding, touching the Stingrays and taking photos.
Starfish Beach – This small private and quiet beach is known for and named after the Caribbean Sea stars (Starfish) that can always be found there.
Snorkeling at the barrier reef or Coral Gardens – With 120+ foot visibility you can see everything in the water! You can see a wide variety of corals, marine life including lobster, conch, a variety of colorful fish. Occasionally you can see turtles, a green eel or even our wild dolphin, Stinky.
Rum Point Beach – You can enjoy beach volleyball, swimming or wading on the beach, beach bar and restaurant or just lay back and soak up some sun at this stop.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Choose any 3 stops you would like to visit. Stingray City is our most popular. Swim, hold, and kiss friendly stingrays and experience what amazing creatures they are!
Departure Point :Ebanks Watersports, Yacht Drive, Box 31516, Dock C Grand Cayman KY KY1-1207, Yacht Dr, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
*Cruise Ship Customers*Our office is located on the waterfront at Balboa Beach in George Town, very close to the Royal Watler Cruise facility. As you exit your tender pier, turn to the left. The walk is approximately 100 yards from (1 minute walk) the Royal Watler tender pier and 2 minutes from the North or South tender pier.You can check in with the staff at the purple shack when you arrive, and we will get you set up for tour and transported to the Cayman Islands Yacht Club to begin your excursion!IMPORTANT: Please be at our Balboa Beach location at least 30-40 minutes before the tour time listed. *Hotel/Airbnb Guests*Please inform us of your hotel/Airbnb (7 Mile Beach/West Bay vicinity), and we will pick you up outside the main lobby area. Pick up will be approx. 25-30 minutes before the scheduled tour time.If you are staying on island and have a rental car, please see below for the Yacht Club address.Cayman Islands Yacht ClubPlease let us know if you plan to meet at the Cayman Islands Yacht Club. There is plenty of free parking, and we ask you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time. We operate our tours out of Dock C. Please look for our white "signature" chalk board van across from Dock C, and we will meet you there! :-)The address is:164 Yacht Drive, Dock CWest Bay, Grand CaymanPorts
- Balboa Beach (Close to Royal Walter Cruise Facility)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Minimum age to operate a jet ski is 16 years old
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.