PRIVATE 4-5h guided tour to Village Mila23 with traditional lunch included
Explore the best preserved of Europe`s delta.
Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve has the third largest biodiversity in the
Visit small fishing village for insight into delta life .
Enjoy a traditional fisherman lunch.
Birdwatching - the Danube Delta offers the opportunity to spot more than 300
species of birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide, member of the Professional Guides Association What's excluded
- We offer binoculars to observe the flora and fauna.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
The tour will reveal the beauty of the second largest and one of the best-preserved deltas in Europe, also one of the richest in terms of flora and fauna. The delta is listed in UNESCO World Heritage and hosts 300 species of birds as well as 45 freshwater fish species in its numerous lakes and marshes.The journey will allow you'll see both parts of the delta – the Danube’s river delta (formed by the river) and the Black Sea Delta (formed by the sea), so you will admire the two types of habitates, with their lakes and canals extensively populated with luxuriant vegetation and water birds.
In the delta you'll travel with a low-medium speedboat that will ride at an average speed of about 10 km/h (6.5 miles/h) and will stop at all points of interest for enjoying the wonderful scenery and taking photos.
The route starts with one of the most beautiful areas of the Danube Delta, Sireasa Brook and Sontea Brook till Mila23 Village where you'll take a break to serve traditional lunch at a local household, consisting of freshly caught fish, water, desert & coffee.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICKUP FROM ANY LOCATION IN TULCEA Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Personal equipment required - TRIP WITH OPEN BOAT: • Trousers and long sleeve blouses • Sun hat • Sunglasses • Jacket or a raincoat Please take very seriously the equipment requirement. Weather in Danube Delta can be changeable, you will feel uncomfortable if you are not well protected.
- The boat you’ll go is an open boat, equipped with banquets with backrest and cushions for highest possible comfort, with high stability and safety.The boat is design specially for tourism. Everyone in the boat will receive a lifejacket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.