Private 4-hour City Tour of Montreal with driver and guide - Hotel pick up
Make the best of your visit to Montreal and explore the city most emblematic sites with a local expert. Let your guide indulge you in the secrets that the wonderful city of Montreal holds, while sightseeing the city comfortably in your private vehicle.
Alongside one of our professional tour guides and private driver, you will learn the history and stories of Montreal during a 4 hour city tour. You will visit the main sites of Montreal, including the old town, the undergrounds city, place des arts, the old port, the Jean-Talon market and much more!
Final itinerary is adjustable to your personal interests
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up in central hotel or central meeting point
- Private licensed tour guide for 4 hours
- Private vehicle disposition during 4 hours
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Observatoire Place Ville Marie
- Entry/Admission - Notre-Dame Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Royal, Mount Royal, Montreal, Quebec
Majestically rising up in the middle of the city, Mount Royal (“the mountain” to locals) is a symbol of the city’s heritage, history, geography, and inspiration, hosting founding institutions, beautiful hillside cemeteries, and Mount Royal Park, a 4-season playground.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal), Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal), Montreal, Quebec
Home to the city's most historic and newest attractions, provides an unbeatable glimpse into city's many lives throughout its extensive history. While the memory of Jeanne Mance, Jacques Cartier and de Maisonneuve can still be felt on the cobblestone streets, Old Montréal and the Old Port make up one of the city’s most constantly evolving and dynamic quarters, with attractions ranging from cathedrals and museums to an observation wheel and river cruises.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Observatoire Place Ville Marie, 1, Place Ville Marie 44 & 46 Floor, Montreal, Quebec H3B 2E7 Canada
Enjoy the best views of the city from the summit
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Notre-Dame Basilica, 110 Notre-Dame Street West Es-ce Accessible En Fauteuil Roulant, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
Growing from a humble stone church in the 17th century to a minor basilica erected to welcome some 8,000 parishioners, Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal stands as a majestic testament to the importance of religion and art throughout the city’s history
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Underground City, The Underground City, Montreal, Quebec
RÉSO, commonly referred to as the Underground City, is the name applied to a series of interconnected office towers, hotels, shopping centres, residential and commercial complexes, convention halls, universities and performing arts venues that form the heart of Montreal's central business district, colloquially referred to as Downtown Montreal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Place des Arts, Place des Arts, Montreal, Quebec
As Canada's premiere entertainment destination, the centre has six venues, including the Maison Symphonique, with a total seating capacity of nearly 8,000. Place des Arts offers an extraordinary variety of programming, hosting major arts organizations, such as the Opéra de Montréal and the Grands Ballets Canadiens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Port of Montreal, De la Commune West, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2E2 Canada
A stone's throw from downtown, the Old Port offers something for everyone at any time of year.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Saint-Sulpice Seminary, Vieux Séminaire de Saint-Sulpice, Montréal, QC H2Y, Canada
A testament to the French regime architecture, this beautiful building is home to the oldest (private) garden in North America.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Jean-Talon Market, 7070 Henri-Julien Avenue three street corners from Jean Talon Metro Station, Montreal, Quebec H2S 3S3 Canada
ituated in the heart of Little Italy, Jean Talon Market is one of the oldest public markets in Montréal. Inaugurated in May 1933, it was first called the Marché du Nord, but in 1983, its name was changed in honour of Jean Talon, the first intendant of New France
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your central hotel in Montreal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seats please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.