Private 4-hour City Tour of Moscow with Hotel Pick Up
During your half day private tour you will discover some of the most emblematic sites of Moscow with a local expert. Our driver/guide or driver and guide will pick you up at your desired time in your hotel or place of choice in the city and kick off your private city tour. During this tour you will visit all the key sightseeing points of the capital of Russia. Your private tour guide will tell you about the story, habits and traditions of Moscow while you are comfortably seated in your private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle disposition for 4 hours
- Licensed driver/guide or driver and separate official tour guide
- Pick up and drop off in Moscow
- Entrance to St Basil Cathedral included
- Public liability insurance
- Entry/Admission - Saint Basil's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
The Red Square is set in the very heart of Moscow, separating the Kitay Gorod commercial district from the Kremlin walls, and has a history as old as the post-Mongol fortress itself. The name "Krásnaya Plóshchaď" translates from Russian as "red", yet the word also means "beautiful". This ancient center of Russia's political power dates back to the end of the 13th century and has a long and rich history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Originally constructed in the mid-16th century, Saint Basil’s Cathedral looms majestically near the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia, and has stood watch over countless historical and political events in the country’s history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Volkhonka, 15, Moscow 119019 Russia
This opulent and grandiose cathedral was completed in 1997 – just in time to celebrate Moscow's 850th birthday. The cathedral’s sheer size and splendour guarantee its role as a love-it-or-hate-it landmark.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: GUM, Red Square, 3 Metro Ploshchad Revolyutsii, Moscow 109012 Russia
GUM is a Russian abbreviation for the State Department Store. It is a large trade center in the center of Moscow, which occupies whole block of Kitay-Gorod district and faces Red Square. It's a federal monument of architecture built in the 1893 by an architect Pomerancev and an engineer Shuhov.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Arbat, Arbat, Moscow, Central Russia
Arbat Street once served as a main Moscow artery and is one of the oldest original streets in the Russian capital.
Pass By: Bolshoi Theatre, Teatralnaya Sq., 1, Moscow 125009 Russia
Bolshoi is a historic theatre in Moscow, Russia, originally designed by architect Joseph Bové, which holds ballet and opera performances.
Stop At: Sparrow Hills (Vorobyovy Gory), Moscow 119270 Russia
Panoramic view of Moscow
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up details at time of booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.