Private 4-hour City tour of Saint Petersburg with Hotel Pick Up
During your half day private tour you will discover some of the most emblematic sites of Saint Petersburg with a local expert. Our driver/guide or driver and separate guide will pick you up at your desired time in your hotel or place of choice in the city and kick off your private city tour. During this tour you will visit all the key sightseeing points of this wonderful city. Your private tour guide will tell you about the story, habits and traditions of Saint Petersburg while you are comfortably seated in your private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off in hotel or place of choice
- Private vehicle disposition for 4 hours
- Entrance to Church of Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Licensed driver/guide or driver and separate official tour guide
- Public liability insurance
- Entrance to Peter and Paul Cathedrals
- Entrance to St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Saint Peter and Saint Paul Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
The sheer grandeur and history of Russia's imperial capital never fail to amaze, but this is also a city with a revolutionary spirit.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
Main Square in the city
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
St. Isaac's Cathedral was originally the city's main church and the largest cathedral in Russia. It was built between 1818 and 1858, by the French-born architect Auguste Montferrand, to be one of the most impressive landmarks of the Russian Imperial capital.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Constructed between 1801 and 1811 by the architect Andrei Voronikhin, was built to an enormous scale and boasts an impressive stone colonnade, encircling a small garden and central fountain.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saint Peter and Saint Paul Cathedral, Gorokhovaya St., 18, St. Petersburg Russia
The Cathedral of SS Peter and Paul is the oldest church in St. Petersburg, and also the second-tallest building in the city (after the television tower). It is intimately linked to both the history of the city and to the Romanov dynasty, as it is home to the graves of nearly all the rulers of Russia since Peter the Great.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Church of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is known to Petersburgers as the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood - or even just the Church on the Blood - as it marks the spot where Alexander II was fatally wounded in an assassination attempt on March 1, 1881.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up details at time of booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.