Private 4-hour Walking Tour in Boston with official tour guide
Enjoy this private half day walking tour with your own official tour guide and explore the vibrant city of Boston. Get ready to explore the most emblematic and nicest spots in this wonderful city.
You will meet the guide in a central point or in your hotel centrally located in Boston who will take you on this private tour. You will be able to visit The Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market and many more fantastic sites in the home of the first subway system of the United States.
Once we start the tour, we offer you to visit, amongst other sites
Massachusetts State House
Boston City Hall
Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official Tour Guide for 4 hours
- Meeting point: central place in Boston or hotel centrally located
- Private Tour
- Local Taxes
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Private transportation during the tour
- Entrances fees
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Trinity Church
- Entry/Admission - Boston City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Massachusetts State House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trinity Church, 206 Boylston St Copley Square, Boston, MA 02116-3916
Is an episcopal church in the Boston diocese located in Copley Square in the Back Bay neighborhood
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Boston City Hall, 1 City Hall Sq, Boston, MA 02201-1020
Boston City Hall is the seat of the municipal government of Boston, Massachusetts.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Massachusetts State House, 24 Beacon St Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02133-1099
The Massachusetts State House is the Massachusetts state capitol
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: HarborWalk, Harborwalk, Boston, MA 02128
Is a public walkway that follows the edge of piers, piers, beaches, and the shoreline around Boston Harbor.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 1 Faneuil Hall Sq Quincy Market, Boston, MA 02109-1604
Shopping center with many shops and restaurants consisting of 3 historical buildings and a boulevard
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour will start in Massachusetts State House or in your hotel at a walking distance.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.