Private 4-hour walking tour of Cartagena with official tour guide
Venture into one of the ancient cities of Spain. Marvel at its stories, anecdotes and above all, with great personages who lived and created out of nothing from impressive sea transports to famous children ‘s stories.
In this amazing private tour, will count on the company of a bilingual guide vast connoisseur of the area, its stories and the most striking curiosities of the site. You will travel to ancient Rome and discover how architectural beauties come together to reflect several centuries of the history of mankind; and all this in one place, the beautiful Spanish city of Cartagena.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 4 hours
- Pick up in centrally located hotel
- Entrance fee to Roman Theater
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Romano de Cartagena
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- Food & drinks
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Consistorial
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio Consistorial, Plaza del Ayuntamiento, S/N, Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
City hall of the city, one of the most beautiful buildings in Cartagena.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Casino de Cartagena El Palacio Casa Tilly, Calle Mayor 13, 30201 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
XIX Century building
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Romano de Cartagena, Palacio Pascual del Riquelme, Plaza Ayuntamiento, 9, 30202 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Ancient roman Theater built between 5 and 1 BC
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cerro del Molinete Archaeological Park, Parque Arqueologico Cerro del Molin Bajo, Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
Admire the ruins of some buildings dating from the Roman Empire and that allow you to better discover Carthaginian history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Naval Museum Cartagena, Paseo Alfonso XII, s/n, 30201 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.