Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Historic Downtown and 9/11 Memorial Tour
Enjoy this private tour with your own official tour guide and explore the vibrant city of New York. Get ready to explore the most emblematic and nicest spots in this wonderful city.
The tour will start at the Bowling Green or hotel centrally located (walking distance) in New York and take you on this private tour, with your own guide to Wall Street, The 9/11 Memorial and many more fantastic sites of NYC.
Explore one of the most famous streets in the world, long associated with finance, and learn its evolution over the last few centuries. Walk through Downtown Manhatann and explore over 400 years of New York history. Finally, pay triubute to all the victims of the 9/11 when you visit Ground Zero and its moving Memorial Museum.
The tour has a duration of 4 hours from the moment of pick-up and drop off.
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official Tour Guide for 4 hours
- Meeting point: Bowling Green or hotel centrally located
- Private Tour
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation to/from attractions
- Entrances Fees
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bowling Green, Broadway & Whitehall Street, New York City, NY 10004
Sighseeing of Bowling Green, t's a small public park in lower Manhattan at the foot of Broadway.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Visit the 9/11 Memorial with your official tour guide. Entrance tickets to the Museum is not included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Considered the historic heart of the financial district, it is the primary and permanent home of the New York Stock Exchange.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
Sighseeing of the Chapel with yout official tour guide
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fearless Girl, 8 Broadway Street, New York City, NY 10004-2207
Fearless Girl is a bronze sculpture of Kristen Visbal, commissioned by State Street Global Advisors.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Bowling Green, Broadway &, Whitehall St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour will begin in Bowling Green or hotel centrally located (walking distance).
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.