Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Naples with official tour guide
Naples is Italy’s third largest city. It’s historic center has been declared by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. As well as it is known as one of the best places to eat in whole Italy.
Amongst other monuments and sights you can get to know during this private tour of Naples:
• San Severo Museum Chapel (skip the line entrance included - tuesday closed-). Check out the marvellous ¨Cristo Velato¨.
• Spaccanapoli street
• Teatro di San Carlo
• Naples Cathedral
• Santa Chiara
• Napoli Sotterranea (entrance ticket included on Tuesdays when San Severo is closed)
• Royal Palace of Naples
• Much more!
During this private tour of Naples you will be able to enjoy Naples’ most emblematic sights and its great architecture as well as its well-known monuments.
The tour has a duration of 4 hours from the moment of pick up to the moment of drop off.
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE - As this is a private tour we take care of maintaining social distance
per adult from
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 4 hours
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Entrance to San Severo Museum Chapel (on tuesday Napoli Sotterranea since S.Severo is closed))
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
- Entry/Admission - Underground Naples
- Entry/Admission - Museo Cappella Sansevero
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Other entrance fees
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palazzo di Giustizia di Napoli, Piazza Cenni, 1, 80137 Napoli NA, Italy
Stop At: Underground Naples, Piazza San Gaetano 68, 80138, Naples Italy
Only on Tuesdays
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Cappella Sansevero, Via Francesco De Sanctis, 19/21, 80134, Naples Italy
every day except Tuesday
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Naples, Naples, Province of Naples, Campania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.