Private 4-Hours Agra Shopping Tour
Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfer by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Uniformed driver
- Parking and driver allowance
- Fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Local Art Historian Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pick up from your hotel in Agra by private car then Meet the Tour Guide and drive to shops where you will get an original stuff with the very best rates after that you will be driven into some of Agra’s vibrant bazaars and specialty stores.
While shopping in Agra be careful about the quality of the stone of marble products. Genuine marble is opaque and does not allow light to pass through. Do as much bargaining as u can during Agra shopping.
Explore marble showrooms, or scout out beautiful saris from quality sari vendors. Agra has many kinds of shopping Area because of Historical city Agra has many local handicrafts places. Other musts include shops selling finely embroidered carpets, Jewelry. Also visit to the place where people use silver and gold threads with precious and semi precious stones. Wall hangings, jeweled carpets and so forth. Ask all the question related to your interested product and salesman will let you know the advantage of the product and will explain you why it is better to buy from Agra.
You can take it as gift for someone you love - Some of the fine work for which Agra is famous includes marblework, such as inlaywork of the kind seen within the Taj Mahal. Leather goods are the other major Agra shopping products. All leather items like bags, shoes, belts, leather jackets etc are availablein various designs. Agra Rugs and Carpets are also very popular.
You will also be introduced to the Indian world of bargaining so that you will get the best price for your goods. Later you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Any of your hotel in Agra
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 05 People per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.