Private 4 Hours Budapest city tour and Széchenyi thermal spa relax
Do not miss a memorable half day private Budapest tour with a perfect guide. For the rest of the day skip the line with your half day entrance pass in Szechenyi Spa and relax in the largest public bath of Budapest and enjoy 18 indoor and outdoor pools for a couple of hours.
Make your travel pleasant and comfortable by using this service.
Take a 4 hours informative private city tour and then relax in the famous Szechenyi Thermal Spa for a couple of hours on your own (tickets included)
Visit the top Budapest attractions with us such as St Stephen’s Basilica, Heroes’ Square and Gellért Hill on a private city tour
Admire the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area and stunning views from the Fisherman’s Bastion
Hear about the 1,000-year history of Hungary’s capital from our professional guide
Enjoy a more personal tour experience on this private trip.
This professional sightseeing tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor to Budapest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Professional, local guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
- entrance tickets to Szechenyi thermal spa
- Café and cake
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- Entry/Admission - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Buda Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
The Hungarian Parliament is one of the most beautiful Goverment Buildings in all Europe. Hear its history from our professional guide.
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
The Heroes square is the largest and most impressive sqaure of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle district is packed with historic sights and attractions and you get a breathtaking view of The Danube with the Chain bridge.
Here in a traditional café we invite you for cake stop to taste the typically Hungarian cakes such as dobostorta, strudel or zserbo cake with a hot drink. (Included)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
The Halászbástya or Fisherman's Bastion is one of the best known monuments in Budapest, located in the Buda Castle, in the 1st district of Budapest. The terrace provides one of the most famous panoramic views of the Danube, Margaret Island, Pest and the Gellért Hill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Budapest largest church, dedicated to Hungary's first king. Interior guided visit is included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
During the trip learn about the history of Szechenyi Chain Bridge, the first permanent connection across the Danube between Buda and Pest.
Stop At: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
We visit the Citadel building and the Liberty statue on the top of the Gellert hill, and enjoy the breathtaking view of Budapest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Along the stop in the city park area we will pass the famous Vajdahunyad castle.
Stop At: Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
After a great private sightseeing tour relax in the largest public bath of Budapest and enjoy 18 indoor and outdoor pools for a couple of hours. Besides the outdoor and indoor geothermal pools, you can get massage treatments, enjoy the saunas, the gym, relax by the pools with some beer, wine or even taste the natural waters that supply the pools from over 1000 meters below the surface.
Entrance ticket is included in the price with the usage of a cabin or a locker.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your private address, or from Budapest airport according to your wishes.Airports
- Budapest Airport, Budapest, 1185 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company. Vigadó Square ship station, Budapest, Budapest Batthyány tér - Budapest Vigadó tér, 1051 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company., Budapest, Belgrád rkp. 22, 1056 Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.