Private 4hr Sightseeing Tour
This private 4 hr, air conditioned city tour is for your party only and provides in depth information and views of Houston's most popular landmarks, attractions, historical origin, background, culture and lifestyle while cruising the city with one of Houston's certified Ambassadors. You will see stadiums, historical Parks, Theatre district, City Hall, monuments, statues, museum district, Texas Medical Center, Buffalo Bayou, [Art Car Museum when operating], hear about the Lifestyles of Rich & Famous while on leafy, tree lined streets of elaborate River Oaks area as well as other fun facts along the way. Includes 20-minute train ride through the 445 acre art and nature filled Hermann park OR substitute with a stop at the French pastry shop in a ritzy 5 Diamond hotel for coffee next to the Rolls Royce's parked in it's lobby hall way. (1) free souvenir for every 2 in your party and requires minimum of 4 be in your party.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Climate controlled vehicles designed for smaller groups
- Professional guide/driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Train ride (when touring during train operation hours) OR substitute for coffee at the French pastry shop in uptown Galleria's Post Oak Hotel
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended as this is customary in USA)
- Pickup & Drop off outside central Houston
- Safety seats are required by law. Parent must provide safety seat can be ordered from us at $20.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 6201A Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030-1709
445 acres of oak trees, Chinese garden, Japanese garden, Centennial garden, Miller outdoor theatre, Houston zoo, lakes, ponds, statues, geese, squirrels, rabbits, ducks and more. Stop here for 30 minutes to take 20 minute train ride through park or substitute train for 30 minute stop at Uptown hotel. You will still get a drive through of park.
Pass By: Minute Maid Park, 501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002-2113
Home of major league baseball, Houston Astros
Pass By: Toyota Center, 1510 Polk St, Houston, TX 77002-7130
Home of NBA basketball, Houston Rockets
Pass By: Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010-4011
a popular downtown urban park partially funded by Houston's recycle program and home to many events and daily activities.
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
See market square park and other interesting historical buildings in the area.
Pass By: George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida de Las Americas, Houston, TX 77010-6099
Hear the history of this very unique building
Stop At: Art Car Museum, 140 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77007-3729
Visit this unusual museum and hear it's purpose and goal. View some very interesting cars on this brief 20-30 min stop. This stop not guaranteed on tours booked less than 48hrs before tour date as reservations are sometimes required. CLOSED MONDAYS, TUESDAYS AND EXCLUDED FROM TOUR
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Small amusement park with aquarium inside containing over 200 species of fish. THIS IS AN OPTION FOR DROP OFF AFTER TOUR ENDS
Pass By: Bayou Place, 500 Texas St, Houston, TX 77002-2737
Nightlife activity complex and home to AMC movie theatre, Italian, Japanese and American dining and entertainment.
Pass By: Alley Theatre, 615 Texas Avenue, Houston, TX 77002-2795
hear the history of one of many performing arts locations here
Pass By: Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, 800 Bagby St Suite 300, Houston, TX 77002-2531
Home of many musical entertainment venues
Pass By: Sam Houston Park, 1100 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-2504
Operated by Houston heritage society. See homes of some of Houston's founding fathers. THIS IS ALSO AN OPTION FOR DROP OFF AFTER TOUR.
Pass By: Buffalo Bayou Park, 18-3600 Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive, Houston, TX
One of many bayous, water ways that go through the city. Hear it's interesting history
Pass By: Annunciation Catholic Church, 1618 Texas St, Houston, TX 77003-3033
A historical 1800s era church owned by Galveston Diocese
Pass By: Houston Museum District, Houston, TX
over 19 museums in a walkable zone bordering Hermann park, Texas medical Center. THIS CAN BE A DROP OFF OPTION AT END OF YOUR TOUR.
Pass By: NRG Stadium, 1 Nrg Park, Houston, TX 77054-1574
Home of NFL football, Houston Livestock show and more
Pass By: Houston Zoo, 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030-1710
Over 6000 animals to view inside
Stop At: Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park, 2800 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056-6100
This amazing waterfall moves over 11,000 gallons per minute
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Waugh Drive Bat Colony, Waugh Dr, Houston, TX 77002
Home of 250,000 bats. hear their purpose and origin
Pass By: JPMorgan Chase Tower, 600 Travis St, Houston, TX 77002-3009
see the tallest building in Texas
Pass By: The Houston Museum of Natural Science, 5555 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030-1718
One of Houston's largest museums with over 15 separate exhibits on display. THIS IS AN OPTION FOR DROP OFF AFTER TOUR
Stop At: Lillie and Hugh Roy Cullen Sculpture Garden, 900 Bissonnet St, Houston, TX 77005
Enjoy a optional 15 min stroll through this small park of sculptures by famous artist.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: McGovern Centennial Gardens, 1500 Hermann Dr, Houston, TX 77004-7127
Choose an optional walk up the spiral walkway to top of the hill for amazing area views of gardens, landscapes and skyscapes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Glenwood Cemetery, 2525 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77007-6020
A cruise through this historical 1800's cemetery offers views that people are just dying to see.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*TRAVELER MUST PROVIDE full address of Hotel, Home, Air BnB or business DURING BOOKING PROCESS. THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED for tour operator to confirm your booking and pickup.* FREE PICKUP FROM FOLLOWING POSTAL-ZIP CODES. Check your hotels address to match. 77002, 77003, 77004, 77005, 77006, 77007, 77008, 77009, 77010, 77011, 77019, , 77021, 77023, 77025, , 77027, , 77030, , 77054, 77098
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of (4) adults is required for booking this tour
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 4 paying adults
- Complimentary pickup is only available from central Houston. Other areas require additional fee at time of pickup.
- TRAVELER MUST PROVIDE HOTEL ADDRESS DURING BOOKING PROCESS. THIS INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR TOUR OPERATOR TO CONFIRM YOUR PICKUP.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Safety seats are required by law. Parent must provide safety seat. Safety seats can be ordered from us at $20.
- An Adult or Child ticket is required for every member of your party 3yrs+
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs must be collapsible and user must be able to board without assistance from driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.