Private 4x4 Hatta Safari to Fossil Rock & Honey Garden visit
Visit Hatta Heritage Village and the beguiling desert rock formations of Jebel Maleihah (fossil rock) and Camel Rock with a private guide ! With transport by 4x4 jeep, the day trip from Dubai takes in some of the United Arab Emirates’ finest scenery, from desert dunes to craggy mountain passes of Al-Hajar.
The Honeybee Garden is your next stop in Hatta where you learn all about the fascinating art of beekeeping and honey making. Afterwards you make your way through the imposing Hajjar mountains to Hatta Dam affording amazing views to make many a shutterbug happy. From here you drive back to the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hatta safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with PRIVATE 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- Picnic breakfast box with Arabic Coffee and Dates
- Visit Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Visit Hatta Dam
- Sand boarding Experience & Dune Bashing
- Honey Bee Garden entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Hatta Honey Bee Discovery Centre
What's excluded :
- Hatta Heritage Village is closed due to COVID
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hatta, Hatta, Emirate of Dubai
Meet your guide at your central Dubai hotel, relax into your air-conditioned 4x4, and start your half-day trip into the desert and Hajar Mountains. Travel eastward through the desert interior, and on route, let your guide know if there are any sights that you want to see more of during your trip. Your tour is private, so the schedule can be tailored to your wishes. As you head toward Hatta, watch as the landscapes change from open expanses to dunes, and the rocky foothills of the Hajar Mountains. Hear from your guide about Hatta itself, an old trading settlement known for its historical fort and rock pools nestled into the mountain slopes.Stop to enjoy a picnic breakfast and continue to Jebel Maleihah, nicknamed Fossil Rock. This rocky outcrop looms from the sands and is named after the ancient marine fossils embedded in its slopes.Also stop for photos of nearby Camel Rock — a bizarre formation that resembles a camel’s head.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hatta Honey Bee Discovery Centre, 2 km from Hill Park - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Get nearer to nature at the Hatta Honey Bee Garden. Surrounded by the rugged mountains of Hatta and an abundance of natural flora and fauna, this unique attraction highlights the importance of bees to our environment.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage) >> Departure time : -• Between 06:00 - 06:30 am approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Pickup will be in a Private 4x4 Land Cruiser with up to 5 people per land Cruiser
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Visit Hatta Heritage Village (May be closed due to COVID)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.