Private 4x4 Morning Desert Drive with Wildlife Experience & Sandboarding
Start your tour with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Meet your courteous private driver and board your private air-conditioned 4x4. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide any questions and adjust the duration of any stops along the way according to your wishes, providing it doesn’t result in your trip over-running. Power across the sand dunes as you try your hand at dune bashing, following by sand boarding on your own.
After roaming the desert, drive to watch the protected indigenous wildlife such as Desert Gazelle and Arabian Oryx. Then a quick drive to Al Qudra Lakes part of the Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve. Across the series of lakes at Al Qudra, you can enjoy a picnic or a leisurely ride. It’s a great way to see Dubai’s beautiful desert sunrise with a waterfront view and spot some local wildlife. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Desert safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with PRIVATE 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- Sand boarding Experience & Dune Bashing
- Arabic Coffee and Dates
- Arabian Oryx (Feeding Station) – Photo Stop
- Visit to Al Qudra Lakes – Photo Stop
- Snacks - Snacks box
- Light refreshment included (coffee, water, soft drink)
What's excluded :
- Meeting Arabian Oryx is not guaranteed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Desert Safari Dubai - Best Dune Bashing Safari, al avir - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Leaving early in the morning, in a private 4x4 jeep ride through the awakening city brings you to the desert where you start with a drive through the beautiful sand dunes. Experience dune bashing over the Arabian Desert and go sand boarding on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
Take pictures with the morning sky and sand dunes in the backdrop making this your once in a life time desert drive experience.
After roaming the desert, drive to watch the protected indigenous wildlife such as Desert Gazelle and Arabian Oryx.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Al Qudra Lake, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Then a quick drive to Al Qudra Lakes part of the Al Marmoom Desert Conservation Reserve. Across the series of lakes at Al Qudra, you can enjoy a picnic or a leisurely ride. It’s a great way to see Dubai’s beautiful desert sunrise with a waterfront view and spot some local wildlife. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel. We will make sure you enjoy the best Desert Safari Dubai ever had.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : -• Between 06:00 - 06:30 am approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour.
- Pickup will be in a Private 4x4 Land Cruiser with up to 5 people per land Cruiser
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- Meeting Arabian Oryx is not guaranteed (there is a low probability that Arabian Oryx will not available at the feeding station)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.