Private 5-hour Tour of Maspalomas with Optional 30 minutes Camel Ride
Get to know Maspalomas with this Private Maspalomas tour.
Firstly, meet up with our driver-guide at your desired place of choice. This place of choice can be the cruise port if you are coming on a shore excursion. We can also arrange a private pick up from your hotel or apartment inside the island of Gran Canarias.
Once you have met up with your driver-guide, we will head towards Maspalomas.
There is much to see, but here are some examples;
Lighthouse of Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
San Fernando area
Templo Ecumenico El Salvador
Paseo Costa Canaria
Paseo Maritime; promenade
Natural Dune Reserve of Maspalomas
Possible option of 30 minutes Camel Ride in the desert of Maspalomas.
When the tour is finished, we will take you back to your hotel or starting point of the tour.
Up to 8 pax: private driver/guide in luxury vehicle
9-15 pax: private driver and separate guide in luxury vehicle minibus
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver/guide for 5 hours up to 8 pax
- Private pick-up and drop off in place of choice in Gran Canaria
- Private Tour
- Local Taxes
- Private luxury vehicle (minibus) with driver and separte guide for 5 hours from 9 pax
- Optional: 30 minutes Camel Ride in Maspalomas desert
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- Entry/Admission - El Faro de Maspalomas
- Entry/Admission - Templo Ecumenico El Salvador
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa de las Meloneras, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
Visit one of the most important and visited beaches in Maspalomas
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Faro de Maspalomas, Plaza del Faro, 15, 35100, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
Sighseeing of the lighthouse of Maspalomas
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa del Ingles, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Sighseeing of a beautiful beach and resort location
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Templo Ecumenico El Salvador, Avenida de Italia 22 Plaza Maspalomas, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
Visit one of the points of greatest tourist influx in the south of Gran Canaria.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Reserva Natural Especial de Las Dunas de Maspalomas, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
Have a quick view at these protected dunes and “mini” desert
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up could be from Hotel, apartment or Cruise Port in Gran Canaria.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- For the Camel Ride: people over 100 kilograms is not allowed and children should go with its parents
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.