Private 5-hour Walking Tour of Berlin's Greatest Stories
During this private walking tour you will cover the most emblematic sites of Berlin. You will visit (amongst other things) the old royal quarter with the beautiful buildings on Museum Island, Unter den Linden, Bebelplatz, Gendarmenmarkt, Checkpoint Charlie and the Wall, the old Nazi government district through to the Jewish memorial, Brandenburg Gate and the new Chancellery and the Reichstag.
You will learn about the old Prussian days, the Kaisers, the arrival of National Socialism and its consequences. The division of the city during the Cold War, the reunification and the rebirth of modern Germany.
Your guide is a local and expert of Berlin, come and discover this wonderful and diverse city with us! If you would like to visit a particular place during the tour this is also arrangeable, tour is 100% customisable.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private official tour guide for 5 hours
- Pick up from central hotel or meeting point
- Public liability insurance
- SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Reichstag Building
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bebelplatz 1, 10117 Berlin Germany
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Unter den Linden, Berlin Germany
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museum Island, Breite Street, 13089 Berlin Germany
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gendarmenmarkt, 10117 Berlin Germany
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Checkpoint Charlie, Friedrichstr. 43-45, 10969 Berlin Germany
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin Germany
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Reichstag Building, Platz der Republik 1, 10557 Berlin Germany
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Bebelplatz, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Traveler pickup is offered
If hotel is located in the center of Berlin we can arrange pick up from your hotel. Otherwise pick up in meeting point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.